Today is the day that I will be posting our look back at 2007, finally. No, REALLY! I know that I have been negleting the blog world but I have decided to make some different choices in my daily activities so I haven't kept up on my blog or checked up on others regularly. I am not doing new years resolutions for '08 but more lifestyle changes for me and my family. I guess it all began back in August when I decided to eat differently, healthier. It has changed my life. I am a very happy person by nature but the change in what I eat has made me feel really good. Until the holidays when I ate every sugary thing any one brought to us. But somehow I still lost 5 pounds the month of December.
So, Monday, I again did my 3 day diet, like I did back in early August, to get me off sugar and get me motivated to continue with the weight loss. I went through some serious sugar withdrawals and felt very sick with a major headache. I guess it wasn't too good an idea to sugar it up the Sunday before, huh? Those HoHo's and Lofthouse cookies and Ben & Jerry's ice cream and double stuff Oreos and Keebler fudge stripes and fudge sticks were really good! But suffering through the 3 day diet is so worth it. This morning I woke up with no headache, no stomach ache and ready to continue the quest.
So, I will go about my day and get the rest of my New Year's cards ready to mail and post the "2007 in Review". I will, REALLY.
So, Monday, I again did my 3 day diet, like I did back in early August, to get me off sugar and get me motivated to continue with the weight loss. I went through some serious sugar withdrawals and felt very sick with a major headache. I guess it wasn't too good an idea to sugar it up the Sunday before, huh? Those HoHo's and Lofthouse cookies and Ben & Jerry's ice cream and double stuff Oreos and Keebler fudge stripes and fudge sticks were really good! But suffering through the 3 day diet is so worth it. This morning I woke up with no headache, no stomach ache and ready to continue the quest.
So, I will go about my day and get the rest of my New Year's cards ready to mail and post the "2007 in Review". I will, REALLY.

2 comments:
YEAH!! I can't wait!!
Great job on the anti-sugar diet! That is the hardest for me!!! I'm getting used to the taste of Splenda though!! You are an inspiration!!! Love you Kel!!!!!
Post a Comment