Saturday, May 24, 2008

{I am "2" & it is ALL about ME!}

Today I turned "2" and it was a great day! It was ALL about ME!
I partied at my favorite burger joint.Only those on the VIP list were allowed entrance. It was nice to hang with the guys. It seems like we don't see each other often enough.
Then it was back to my place for dessert and gifts. I'm not afraid of clowns, I'm not afraid of clowns, I'm not afraid of clowns!
Mmmmm. Good stuff!
I was so excited about my new microphone I couldn't hold still.
And a new red ball...still excited!
The best part of my birthday was getting a new vacuum cleaner. I didn't think things could get much better.



That was until I got a new quad with money from my grandparents. Oh yeah! Grandparents ROCK-yo!
So far, "2" looks like it will be a good year. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and gifts. I love you.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

ashcraft8 said...

What a good looking bunch of boys! Two years have gone by way to fast hasn't it. It looks like it was a great day.

Joyce said...

That is a great picture of all the BOYZ! Glad that you posted! It looked like Eli had a great B-Day! Love ya!

KK said...

Happy Birthday Eli! I am so sorry we missed it :-( I bet you had a great day though! What a cool picture of you and your brothers!

cari said...

Eli is such a cutie! I love the crown!

charla said...

I can't believe Eli is already 2! I remember walking the hospital floor with you when he was born. That seems like only yesterday! He is such a cutie!

Naomi said...

What a lucky guy! He seriously scored on the Kawasaki quad. Looks like we need to get in on a sweet play date! Happy B-day, Eli! Could he be any cuter?? I don't think so!