{Adam, 3rd grade & Thomas, 5th}
{Isaac will start preschool September 3}
so cute!!
Holy cow, my nephews are so dang cute! And what's up with that plumeria? And what's up with starting school in the middle of the summer? Love, Uncle Scott
The boys are so cute! I hope their first day was good!
What a delite it is for teachers of these boys to have them in their classes.Have a great year boys (and Mom too)!
I love the cool and the cute boys! I hope everyone has a great school year!
Yay! School! Where is the pic of you, Kelly? That was always one of my happiest days. I was such a bad mom. I could not wait for summer to be over.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
so cute!!
Holy cow, my nephews are so dang cute! And what's up with that plumeria? And what's up with starting school in the middle of the summer? Love, Uncle Scott
The boys are so cute! I hope their first day was good!
What a delite it is for teachers of these boys to have them in their classes.Have a great year boys (and Mom too)!
I love the cool and the cute boys! I hope everyone has a great school year!
Yay! School! Where is the pic of you, Kelly? That was always one of my happiest days. I was such a bad mom. I could not wait for summer to be over.
Post a Comment