Thursday, April 3, 2008

{Eli's 1st Haircut}

It was finally time for David and I to take our last son, Eli for his first haircut. He was a really good boy and sat very still. I think it was helpful that he got to be in a car with a steering wheel. Flash forward 14 1/2 years from now and picture him sitting behind the wheel of a real car, almost grown up and the only boy at home. I'm getting a little teary now so let's just enjoy the moment of the first haircut :) Good job, Eli! We love you so much!!

10 comments:

Totally Hess said...

He looks so handsome!

heidi said...

He has to be the cutest kid!! Oh--all your others were too. I remember when you moved into the ward all those years ago and I thought "her kids could not be any cuter"--we all wanted to teach them in primary!

Joyce said...

What a big boy!! His new hair cut is so cute!! Brooklynn can't wait to see him!!

P.S. Thanks for posting!! :)

Rachel Johnson said...

Love the cut Eli!! That looks like a fun place to get your haircut.

Naomi said...

It had to have been so heartbreaking to cut off those curls. . .

He looks like such a little man with his new haircut. I kept calling him Isaac the other night. So cute!!

ashcraft8 said...

He is soooo cute. I can't believe how big he is already.

KAT said...

Eli looks so big and what a handsome boy with his cute new hair cut!! We miss and love ya guys..hope you are all doing good!!

cari said...

It is so funny how those first few haircuts make them look sooooo much older. Eli looks so grown up.

frizzlefry said...

Adorable. How lucky you are to have all adorable kids. How are you lately anyway?

Taylor Family said...

I can't believe how grown up he is, especially with his new du. Miss seeing you and your family. You need to teach me some tricks on scraping the blog!! Take care