Tuesday, August 7, 2007
OLD HAIR vs NEW HAIR
Today I finally got my hair cut. A few months ago I wanted it done but my hair gal told me to wait until the fall so I could ponytail through the summer. Well, I couldn't wait any longer and it is just a couple of weeks till school starts so it is close enough to the fall for me. So, goodbye clip and band. No more hair crutch. I am now forced to do it everyday. Now to lose some weight.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
I LOVE IT!!! Sooo cute! I think it makes you look so young too. I am chopping mine too I think (not that it is all that long). Cute Kelly, see you in a couple weeks!!
Holy Cow! It's SOOOO great! I love it too. Love it love it love it!
But I still refuse to give up the ponytail. I have 2 more beach days!
Hi, you don't know me, but I'm one of Heidi's friends. I clicked on your blog and couldn't help but comment on your new hairstyle. You look SO darn cute! I love that style. I think it makes you look younger too. I think you may have inspired me to cut mine too! Anyway, I just couldn't pass on this opportunity to pay you a compliment!
you're a babe!
Post a Comment