Finally I am back in the blog world. There were numerous phone calls to Verizon with them telling me the problem was with my computer. And along with the many hours spent on the phone with Verizon, I bought & replaced new cords, sucked everything out of the computer into an external hard drive, reformatted & recovered & tried every diagnostic imaginable. Everything was saying the computer was just fine. So, the thing that fixed it was a new modem sent courtesy of Verizon. Thanks, Verizon.....finally! I really do like the fiber optic but I was tempted to go back to something else. I thought I would have serious blogging withdrawals, but believe it or not, I didn't. It was frustrating when the boyz needed to check grades or assignments and our wireless connected to the 'unsecured' neighbor wasn't strong enough to get us online. So, here we are. What did I miss???? What did YOU miss? Let me tell you.
I made lots of jewelry. (see pic) I baked my Mom's english muffin bread. (see pic) I missed my Mom. I missed my dog. I made sack lunches for the habitat for humanity project in old town. Aaron came to visit - LOVED IT! Jake participated in a lot of competitions playing the drums for the show choir band. I played Wii -still a pro bowler. I cleaned the house? I kindof caught up on laundry. I drove everyone to and from school in the pouring rain. (I really liked all the rain we had). I sewed a little - planning to sew more this week. I tried to keep up with the crazy, get into everything, distructive 21 month old. I guess that's pretty much it.
What does the future hold? Well, I want to make Brooklynn an Easter dress but I can't seem to find fabric I like. I have plans to make more jewelry....ooooh, I can't wait! I am sewing more pillow cases (Easter & Birthday). I am working on a monthly budget - something that is long overdue. And I just had a bomb shell dropped on us that our insurance isn't paying for Jake's & Adam's oral surgery they had last September so I need to figure a monthly payment they can expect. Need to get Jake to the DMV to get his permit so he can have his license to drive before seminary next year. Try to plan an anniversary getaway for me & David. Always thinking of things I'd like to do in the house. Figure out how to bring my Dad down here to stay for a while - I really miss him. Think of some way to get Brooklynn and her family to come visit, or just Brooklynn. Lose more weight - I'm kindof at a standstill after the first 40. Put the finishing touches on the kidz reward system. Keep up with my church calling and a plethera of other things that will keep me busy. Oh, and I can't forget the new photos of Chicago Mike that I want to share!
All in all, I am happy. Really, really happy. I love my darling husband of 25 years. I love all of my boyz - even though the one's at home make me crazy at times. I love all three of my kidz in Arizona and miss them terribly. I just really love my life. I don't have a lot of what the world says is success but I have what matters and that is what brings me joy.
HAVE A WONDERFUL, FANTABULOUS, JOYFUL DAY!!



9 comments:
Wow!! I am tired just reading about how much you do each day. I didn't know you were making jewelery too! Its beautiful and you are so stinkin talented!! xo
LOVE LOVE LOVE the jewelry!! They are so cute!! I was just thinking about grandma's english muffin bread! YUM-O!
aww...kelly you just made me like you even more. I have seen the biggest change in you the last 6 months or so and I can just feel your happiness.
Glad you're back blogging--by the way I am too. Don't ask...
are we doing lunch soon??
have a great day!!
So glad you are back! I missed your posts - since you are the only family member that posts frequently!
Good luck with the budget - I do not know how you guys do it! I can't afford groceries for 5 and both of us work (unfortunately!)
Maybe we should take a Spring Break trip to Los Osos to visit Michelle. I'm sure she'd love 8 extra kids at her house!
Lies, lies, and more lies! You went dark to avoid the scandal of the slanderous photos, implicating me with the Mitter! I'm glad you've come out of hiding though. Bring it on!
I'm so happy you are back...I missed you in blogging land even though I see you every couple of days. Your words that you put together in your posts inspire me Kelly. Thanks for being so great!
Well hi, Kelly! whadda ya say we get together and make a little jewelry? I need a few pointers, and I love you, so it's a total win for me. . .
Welcome back to blogger land!
Girl, you are so amazing--LOVE the jewelry. I really like the cluster one on the far left.
When you list it all out like that, it really is crazy all of the things we do on a daily basis.
BTW--The diva gloves were the hit of our girls' weekend. Thank you so much for sharing your "skills" with me.
All righty then- I guess I will just take that as a no. . .
Post a Comment