Tuesday night I went with some of my friends to the Angels game. We had a blast! The Angels have been my favorite MLB team for years. I grew up going to their games & lovin' it. This is my favorite time of baseball when we are coming into playoffs & the world series. It helps that the Angels are so far ahead (9.5 games in their division). It also brings back lots of memories. My mom liked baseball and loved going to games and keeping score but her mother, Millie Rife, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the game. I remember watching games with her when we'd go visit. My grandmother even went to the 1930 world series in St. Louis with her husband. What a great experience. Anyway, I really had fun the other night with the Girls! What can I say but it was a Suite evening with great friends and a great game! Tonight... some of the same girls and DREAM DINNERS. That should be fun, too!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
i AM an Angel's girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Am SOOO sad I wasn't able to come! Glad you had so much fun!!
Naomi
How Fun! I bet you had a blast! :)
Post a Comment