
I just wanted to share a picture of where Aaron goes to school. He seems to like it and I think he's doing well. He had to cut his hair and shave the "patch"below his chin because it is a BYUschool. I keep telling him to take a picture for the blog but as you see he hasn't. Anyway, I sure miss him. He moves into his condo with his buddies this weekend, I think. I have furniture to give him so he needs to come get it. It is all a ploy to see him. Think he'll fall for it???? I'm going to my nieces wedding in a couple of weeks, so I'll get to see him then.

2 comments:
I still can't get over how old Aaron is. Hope he has a great school year!
I cant believe how old he is 2!! He was like in Middle School when I first moved in, I was in 3rd grade! Now Im a Senior...goodness! We would all LOVE to c him!
Post a Comment