Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Perfect CHURCH BAG?

Well, it seems like months that I have been looking for the "perfect" church bag that would carry all the Sunday necessities. I need something that will hold scriptures, manuals, clipboards, toys, crayons, coloring books, snax, other books, diapers, wipes, etc. I found one a few months ago and didn't buy it. I've thought of that bag every Sunday, wishing I'd bought it when I was in L.A., while I tote2-3 bags with all our junk. One Sunday I even resorted to a large mesh beach bag that would hold everything. It just didn't look right. Finally, for this Sunday, I have the perfect bag. It is huge, has lots of inside pockets and it holds everything I could imagine needing for church. It is just about packed and ready for tomorrow. I hope I love it and think it is "perfect". Joyce, I hope you love it too because yours will be on it's way soon!

5 comments:

heidi said...

I want one too!! Please???

Joyce said...

SO CUTE! I AM SO EXCITED FOR MINE! YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOB!

michele said...

Sorry to tell Sam that David says that lots and lots of freestyle riders can do backflip 360s now and Travis Postrana has completed a double 360 backflip, in one of the last X Games, the only one ever to do that. Then he apologized to his mom for even trying it.

Emmy said...

i LOVE this!

frizzlefry said...

I think I will have to make it to church one of these days in order to have a peek at it! :)