Thursday, October 4, 2007

{My Room, My Retreat}

My room is usually the place where all the clean laundry ends up waiting to be folded and put away. I spent a lot of time yesterday reclaiming my bedroom. This doesn't mean the rest of the house looks good or that all of the laundry is clean and put away but at least for today my room is mine and my bed is made. It feels good!

8 comments:

Cali Gurl said...

O Pretty!

Cali Gurl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Johnson said...

Looks great! I love your window treatments! There is nothing like a nicely made bed. Thats one of my absolutes in life!!

heidi said...

beautiful kelly--what a sanctuary.

Joyce said...

Hey I can see your couch cushions! :)

Looks great mom! You did an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Wow Kelly. Furniture and all. Very pretty. Dad

Amy said...

Your room is beautiful! My wish is that someday I will feel like our bedroom is our sanctuary...it's totally not that right now. I'm very jealous!

frizzlefry said...

I must have gotten inspiration from your bedroom photo. I just let Rebi help me redo the living room, and we picked out very similar colors. In fact, I think we have the same throw pillows.

I love getting all of the big stuff, but I have the worst time finding the knick-knacks that tie a room together.