Saturday, November 15, 2008

{Canterbury Gardens}

About 10 days ago my friend Sally took me and another friend, Leslie, to Canterbury Gardens in Escondido. It was such an amazing, wonderful place with such fabulous Christmas ideas I couldn't help but get into the Christmas spirit. I wanted to come home and put away all my pilgrims & pumpkins and move onto "the most wonderful time of the year". After we spent hours trying to get a glimpse of every little thing, Sally took us to lunch. It was such a fun day with some of my favorite women. Thank you, Sally! Well, I haven't put away all of the Fall decorations but I am anxious to. I have done lots of shopping already and wrapping. Yes, Joyce, wrapping! I usually have lots and lots to wrap Christmas Eve and Joyce is always willing to help. Since she won't be here Christmas Eve, I guess the chore falls to me. So, look for some fabulous do-dads, trinkets & bows on your packages this year..... I AM IN the HOLIDAY SPIRIT!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

michele said...

And I can't even complete my Thanksgiving shopping list! You amaze me.

ashcraft8 said...

Pati-sue went to this place and loved it. She's anxious to take Amy-Sue and I back.