Tuesday, November 11, 2008

{When Life Gets You Down.....DANCE!}

This WAS going to be a complaining post of the whirlwind that surrounds me - "LIFE".
How can anything be wrong when you can sing and dance with the love of your life?


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

10 comments:

heidi said...

okay--that made me smile!

frizzlefry said...

I will never see David again without picturing the ventriloquist dummy's chin. Rock on!

And hang in there! Life has a way of evening out.

kEllY said...

He was mad that i used that photo

michele said...

That was hilarious and really creepy at the same time.

Joyce said...

HAHAHA! Brooklynn was loving watching her grandparents rock out!

Anonymous said...

Kelly: That was so much fun watching you and David rock out. Thanks a lot for sharing that dance, basketball, hugging, etc., with me.

Liz said...

SOOO FUNNY!! I love it. david looks awesome

Rachel Johnson said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!

KK said...

Kelly, you had me on the FLOOR last night when I watched this! I called your house to tell you how funny I think you are and got Jake on the phone. He probably thinks I am a nut now, but I was laughing so hard! THAT is a GREAT picture of DAVID! Perfect for this! PERFECT!

Kerilyn

ashcraft8 said...

My whole family loved this. You guys look great.