Tuesday, November 20, 2007

{Deal of the Day}

"NEW" Little Tykes Swing Along Castle
The other day I was talking to Joyce about Christmas gifts and she said she wanted to get Brooklynn the Little Tykes swing along play set. She was checking Craigs List to find a use one for a good price. She called on one and it was already sold. She wanted me to check our local Craigs List to see if I could find one here. Well, today I ran some errands, found some darling angel ornaments for the DeSchepper girls ornament exchange, and dropped a gift off at my friend's house. On my way home I saw a swing along play set in someones driveway with a "FREE" sign on it. I tried and tried to get it into the backseat or trunk of the BMW but it just wouldn't fit. I hurried home and got the Suburban, folded down the backseat, and quickly drove back to get the {Deal of the Day}. Thomas helped me get it into the car and back out at home. It needs a good cleaning and the lookout scope is broken but it was "FREE". I told Joyce that I found one and she owes me $40. Just kidding! Anyway, today has been a really good day all around. I love days like today!

"LOVED" Little Tykes Swing Along Castle

5 comments:

heidi said...

awesome--why can't that kind of stuff happen to me?

Joyce said...

Thank you so much mom! Such a great deal!!

Taylor Family said...

Kelly it's Sid and I just started a blog. Added you to my list, hope your good. We will keep in touch now.

Naomi said...

I LOVE the sidewalk sales--it just makes you warm all over when you get that kind of deal!!

Brooklyn is going to LOVE it!

Rachel said...

Nice job! I was stressing that it would be gone by the time you came back with the suburban, its the small things in life that just make you so happy!