

I love November! The nights are chilly, the sweaters come out of storage and long pants cover up the white legs that quickly lost their summer tan. It is also this time of year that I think about how my life is so very blessed. Not that I am less grateful the other 11 months of the year but because it is Thanksgiving I guess the blessings are foremost in my mind. As I go through this season I will share some things I am grateful for and how my life is blessed. As I drove home from Arizona this evening this was the beautiful sunset. I am so grateful for the beauty that surrounds me. I just need to pay closer attention to it.


3 comments:
Wow! The sunset shots are so beautiful! I love this season too. Did you have fun in AZ?
glad you are back. let's do lunch.I'll call you.
The second I saw those pictures I knew they were of an Arizona sunset! We have the most amazing sunsets here. Juan and I walk the dogs at sunset every night and feel so blessed by the beauty. I love this time of year as well.
Post a Comment